Duty Free ad

DutyFreeAffiliates

Monday, March 23, 2015

INSPIRATION MONDAY

15-soothe

15 Scriptures To Soothe An Anxious Heart







Writen by: Jennifer J Roos
Here are 15 Scriptures from the Psalms that bring me comfort and help restore my joy. Wives, meditate on these verses! Study them. Post them on your bathroom mirror, above your kitchen sink, on your refrigerator or on your bulletin board. Commit them to memory and recall them when your anxious thoughts multiply within!

May God’s Peace Be Upon You!

He is your protector! Psalm 3:3 “But you, O Lord are a shield about me, my glory and the one who lifts my head.”
He is your wealth! Psalm 4:7-8 “For you have put gladness in my heart more than when their grain and new wine abound. In peace I will both lie down and sleep for you alone make me dwell in safety.”
He is your compass! Psalm 16:11 “You will make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy. In your right hand there are pleasures forever.”
He is your shelter! Psalm 23:6 “Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”
He is your sustainer! Psalm 40:11 “You, O Lord, will not withhold your compassion from me; Your lovingkindness and your truth will continually preserve me.”
He is your hope! Psalm 42:5 “Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God! For I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence.”
He is your bastion! Psalm 46:2-3 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change and the mountains slip into the heart of the ocean.”
He is your keeper! Psalm 52:8 “But as for me, I am like an olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever.”
He is your deliverer! Psalm 55:18 “As for me, I shall call upon the God, and the Lord will save me…He will redeem my soul in peace from the battle which is against me.”
He is your counselor! Psalm 55:22 “Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.”
He is your father! Psalm 56: 8-9 “You have taken account of my wanderings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book? Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call; This I know, that God is for me!”
He is your companion! Psalm 73: 23-24 “Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand. With your counsel you will guide me, and afterward receive me to glory.” 
He is your maker! Psalm 103:14 “For He Himself knows our frame; He is mindful that we are but dust.” 
He is your perfecter! Psalm 139:23-24 “Search me, O God and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; and see if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way.”

Is Anything Too Hard For Our God?

Surely He can calm our anxious hearts!

No comments: