Duty Free ad

DutyFreeAffiliates

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

HOW TO REVAMP YOUR OLD HUMAN HAIR WEAVON

some time last month i needed to make my hair, my budget was 3000 naira for both weavon and fixing, i knew that was going to be a bit challenging as i needed something cheap and classy at the same time. so my customer suggested a particular brand of weavon for me and told me it was 1000naira  for a pack so i took two.

At first i ddnt like it, beacuse naturally i prefer straight weavon, though it wasnt very bad on me when i fixed it.This is not a product review but i must say i enjoyed the weave as it ddnt tangle for the three weeks i carried it. i had to braid my hair for another 3weeks , but when i removed the braids i ddnt have money to buy a new weavon for easter and i needed a new look, that was when i remembered my old classic Brazilian Hair, so i washed it and decided to refix it but then an idea struck me on how to revamp the weavon.

MATERIALS NEEDED

  • Electric Iron
  • 100% cotton  material
  • Weavon Brush
  • Tail Comb
STEP 1: BRUSH THE CURLY WEAVON YOU WANT TO REVAMP


 STEP 2: SPREAD THE COTTON MATERIAL ON THE BED OR PRESSING BOARD





STEP 3 PLACE THE WEAVON ON THE MATERIAL ONE LINE AT A TIME



















STEP FOUR : FOLD  THE MATERIAL WITH THE WEAVON



















STEP FIVE: IRON THE MATERIAL


STEP SIX: OPEN THE MATERIAL AND BRUSH THE HOT WEAVE




TAADAA HERE IS YOUR NEW WEAVE.

No comments: