Duty Free ad

DutyFreeAffiliates

Thursday, April 23, 2015

ENTRY#1- ME, MYSELF & I

Growing up I wanted to be so many things. At first I wanted to be a musician, then mum wanted me to be a medical doctor which was the reason she did everything possible to make sure I went to a special science school, well...dad didn't object because he had his own plan of making sure I become an engineer, well to me it wasn't a big deal, my own is to read and pass my exams and get into the university.well after my fourth jamb attempt i decided to get remedial form,I  guess at this point the problem was no longer the course to study but how to secure admission in the university. I could remember the shock on my face the day dad told me that should apply for the less competitive courses like zoology, botany etc just to secure admission then do a change of course as time goes on. at first I didn't want to take the advice, not after telling all my friends that am going to be nothing but a medical doctor my mum had already started answering (nne doc)ie doctors mother, anyways when i noticed that time was no longer on my  side i decided to take dads advice and applied for computer science. That was how I got here. my name is KASINMA for short but the full name is IFECHUKWUKEREKASINMA meaning what God created is the most beautiful. Hey you all don't expect me to answer my name in full in this new age, follow me as I take you round my world every THURSDAY. 

No comments: