Duty Free ad

DutyFreeAffiliates

Thursday, March 12, 2015

TERRY'S THURSDAY TALK.

MY MR RIGHT PRT 2
 Today i wanted to continue from my last post but i thought i should tell you more about me before i continue. so my dear Mr right, how are you doing today, hope you used the 1st 30mins of your time to  think about me the way i always do. sometimes i wonder if it has really occurred to you that i have come of age,you really need to come find me because there are lot of Mr right now out here and its not always easy to discard them. apparently you are out there looking for me, i am sorry if you are having hard time in finding me but trust me am making it easier for you to find me, but being the socially awkward introvert that iam, maybe am doing things that are counter productive to meeting you,
      My loved ones advised me to hang out more over the weekends instead of sitting at home watching movies and listening to music just to make it easier for you to see me. i replied that over coming social awkwardness is in my new year resolution and promise to work on it, i wanted to do it, i needed to do it, in fact am going to do it when am ready, but the problem is i don't even know when i will be ready but i promise to do it. you know i love you too much to stress you."wink"
in order to make it easy for you i will tell you the places you are likely to see me.you are likely to find me in my bed sipping my drink and listening to cool music. you will find me sitting on the couch watching my favourite TV program, culled up in the couch watching my favourite season  (pretty little liars)and also in the field receiving fresh air.
i do get out sometimes to see movies.
      let me tell you about the places you will never find me, you will never find me in a night club, hey i didn't say its bad ohhh am just saying i dnt like clubbing, you wont find me in a bar. when you find me in a party then its either a family party or am practically dragged to the party just to find you.
 if you eventually see me in a wedding better grab the chance at approaching me because that happens once in a long while and yes that's me sitting in the corner pretending to be busy with my phone, hoping that my tall dark and handsome Mr right will come and sweep me off my feet.
eh hen when you eventually gather the liver to come talk to me because it wont be easy for you as i will be frowing my face just to scare away MR RIGHT NOW.just start up a conversation, i like being chased ,So if i pretend like i don't want your disturbance, please don't go away cos that's me playing hard to get.*smiles. But if i don't smile to you in the next 10mins please take a walk or better still run as fast as your leg can carry you.
   if you happen to successfully take me out on a date, you might find me quiet and reserved,its not because i don't  like you but because am relishing in the moment of being with you and also processing the thought in my head before letting them out. please don't be offended if i don't start up the conversation, because am trying to get use to you, its normal for me. It may take a long time before i open up to you about my personal life, its part of the things i keep to my self until am sure you are worthy.By the time I give you a hug it means am already comfortable with you.
 If you get the chance of meeting and spending time with my friends then you will realize am not very reserved, you might even be surprised that am the joker among them. I can be silly and I know how to have fun, just find a way of breaking the walls i built around my self to unveil the real me, then life will be very exciting for you. It won't be easy but i promise it will be  worth the stress. xoxo.

Mrs right.

No comments: