Duty Free ad

DutyFreeAffiliates

Friday, April 18, 2014

FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR EVERY YOUTH

Well a lot of  youths don't know what financial freedom means, while some misinterpret the word finance.
When i was a student i believed any money given to you as pocket money must be spent on cloths, shoes, bags etc. then i say to myself when i start my 6months intern-ship i will start saving money for my self. 
100 level came and passed i didn't save any money as i normally put aside my transport fare in case i need to travel from Abuja to the east to visit my parents. 200 level came and passed  no savings. so i started looking forward to my intern-ship, then came the long asuu strike that left me so broke that i could hardly afford to pay my blackberry internet subscription (bis). As soon as the strike was called off  cash started flowing in again, but as we  know na, its a new semester, so new cloths, new shoes etc. before you know it the account became red again, but thank God then intern-ship is finally here yeyyy. and guess what??? it was at Guaranty trust bank, so that means at the end of each month i will be getting my monthly salary of 40k. Hmmmm as soon as i got my appointment letter i used my calculator sharp sharp to do all my calculations.  i removed my transportation fare, tithe ,feeding and clothing money to know what is remaining. well after every thing i still had up to 15k to my self as pocket money i was so excited at least before i go back to school i will have at least 70k to my self. so i started working before you know what is happing the end of month is here and  my 1st  salary woahhhh well i was soo excited so i bought some recharge card for my friends and some family members  then bought lunch for some of my colleagues. well to cut the long story short, at the end of the day i barely had enough money  for transportation to work the next month. it went on and on and on that at the end of the six months of my intern-ship the only money i had in my account was my last salary, and the worst part of the story is that i was not able to get a hostel accommodation that year and you know what that means right? it means i need to buy accommodation from a  fellow student, and the cheapest i can get at that point is around 30 to 40k which virtually leaves me with little or nothing to show for my intern-ship.
so after this very experience i knew i have already missed it. and then i realized how much trouble am in. and then i started searching for  a lasting solution to this problem. and am happy i was able to find some practical solution to this issue and am here to share with my friends that are going through the same problem.

No comments: